Thursday, March 16, 2017

5 December 2016 - Motab bow ties!?

Greetings, everyone~~

The pictures are from Thanksgiving with our investigator, Julianne, and from Mission Leadership Council.  Aka a meeting for the zone leaders and sister training leaders.  We sisters forcefully requested to be the ones standing in the back of the picture for once, rather than unflatteringly (not a word..) sit in the front row haha.

This'll be a short one, sorry!  (or, you're welcome..)

Now that it's December, it's supposedly socially acceptable to start listening to/singing Christmas hymns.  To me, however, it started feeling like the Christmas season months ago, simply because the temperatures dropped below 60 degrees long before December started.

I hope everyone absolutely loved the Christmas devotional!  I sure did.  I'm all about that Orchestra at Temple Square.  And I'm all about being able to hear from our faithful and spiritually powerful leaders.  

I don't have a whole lot of time, but a quick update on Biya!! 
He's doing wonderfully.  At the end of our first visit, we committed him to read 2 Nephi 2, because he had a lot of questions about Adam and Eve's fall.  At our next visit, we asked him how reading the chapter went, and without looking at any scriptures, he talked for the next 15 minutes about what he learned.  He was quoting the verses, he was going in order of the chapter!!!  I had read it that morning, and it surprised me how much detail had stayed with him.  

The spirit can do wonderful things.

I love you all,
Sister McIntosh


No comments:

Post a Comment