Thursday, July 6, 2017

24 April 2017

Hi, friends!

I won't be sending any pictures today!  It's been kind of crazy at the temple.  To answer some of the questions I've been getting about the open house:

Hermana H-town and I work there every day it's open.  The shorter shifts are 4-6 hours and the longer ones are 9-10 hours.  During a shift we have any 1 of these 4 tasks:
1 - Video Room; We smile and play repetitive prelude music as people enter then play an incredible video that I have memorized about temples and why they're special... after we give our shpeal (schpeel? sh-peel?) of course.
2 - Camera Tent;  We press a button and email pictures to people.  
3 - Reception Area;  We answer people's questions and help them fill out referral cards.
4 - Alternate;  We rotate between the above 3 tasks and make sure all the sisters are alive and happy.

I think I love all 4 jobs equally.

That's all for now!! love y'all

Sister McIntosh


No comments:

Post a Comment