Tuesday, June 14, 2016

6 June 2016 - You are assigned to labor in the...

Y'all.

This week has been INSANE.
Transfers are happening this week.  I am no longer going to be Sister Reupena's companion/trainer.  I AM, however, going to be her STL.  I'm transferring to a new area, but staying in the Rexburg Zone.  I'm going to be STLs (Sister Training Leader) with Sister Kolo, one of my current STLs.  Which area, you might ask?  On-campus at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I'll be covering 138 wards and 14 stakes.  I'm going to serve on campus at BYU-I. Yes, I'm serious.  No, I'm not kidding.  Yes, I'll be ok.  Yes, it will be weird.  No, I'm not sure what it'll be like.  No, I did NOT THINK that I'd ever serve in that area. Yes, I was a student there for three semesters.  Any questions?

Being an STL means that I'm a sister-leader over the Rexburg zone.  I'll be giving trainings at district meetings, zone conferences/trainings, and keeping tabs on the emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being of all the other sisters in the zone.

Sister Reupena is being transferred to the Rexburg YSA area.  She'll be covering the non-student YSA wards, and I'll cover the student YSA wards.  Yup.  Sister R and her new companion will ALSO be covering Sugar city stake at the same time.  It's complicated.  They'll be covering two areas.  Also neither of them can drive.  Members will need to help them A LOT.  I'm choosing to be okay with it and not worry about it.  

I'll be sending pictures with more details of things that happened.

Love you all!  Please, please, please pray for missionaries everywhere.

Sister McIntosh

1.  Sister Reupena's first s'more.  It was her 22nd birthday on saturday!!

2.  Me holding a day-old calf

3.  Skippin Rocks on the snake for a b-day celebration.

The work is MOOving along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment