Saturday, September 10, 2016

22 August 2016 - *AHEM* Drumroll, please...

Hello, everyone.

This weekend, we found out what's going to be happening with this next transfer that will start on Wednesday.  I'm staying in the same area.  Kind of.  Here's what's going down:
**Currently my area is all of BYU-I and the Rexburg Center Stake.  It will NOW be all of BYU-I and the Rexburg East Stake.  They're working on opening up some new areas, so there's a LOT of rearranging and whitewashing going on throughout the whole mission.  ALSO, fun fact: The Rexburg East stake is statistically the most active stake in the entire world.  Literally. In terms of the # of baptized members living in the boundary and in terms of church attendance of those baptized members.  The most active stake. 
**Sister Kolo is going home back to Tonga, but her plane doesn't leave until next week, so UNTIL then, she'll be in a trio with me and my new companion.
**I'M GOING TO BE A TRAINER AGAIN!!! My new companion will be a wonderful sister fresh from the MTC.  There's 4 sisters total coming in this transfer, two of which are VISA waiters waiting to go serve outside of America.  I'm SO EXCITED!!!  
**I'm going to be a Sister Training Leader still, but I won't have an STL companion... So it will just be me for the sisters that Sister Kolo and I together were working with up until this transfer. 

So that's that!  It will be totally crazy and busy all the time, but that's how I like it.  

Anthony got baptized this weekend!!  I told you about Anthony last email, I believe.  We call him cat daddy.  His baptism was wonderful.  I wish you all could have been there to see how happy and smiley he was the whole time.  He just glowed.  His friends gave talks, me and the other sisters sang "I Need Thee Every Hour" while I played guitar which was SO fun.  His confirmation the next Sunday was just as wonderful.  Let me tell you, hearing about this guy's whole past story, and then seeing him come into church wearing slacks and a CTR tie tack.... The gospel changes everything.

This has been a wonderful week, and things will only get better, methinks.

Keep on keepin' on, everyone.  "Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow, and forever."

Love always,
Sister McIntosh

I had to run and play prelude music right before the took this epic picture.
#peanutbutterandjealous


But I was here for this one <3

ALSO  I taught these cuties back when I worked in Sugar City.  They live in Teton and they got baptized this weekend and I got to go see them and have a lunch with their family afterwards <3
Parker (11) and Reo (9) Cash.


Last monday we had dinner with this awesome family from Tonga who lives in the East stake, the one I'm starting to cover this week!!!


One of our BFFs who comes teaching with us took us to get Cold Stone because she's the best.










No comments:

Post a Comment